One week in

Jan. 7th, 2025 08:38 pm
chaptal: (Default)
[personal profile] chaptal
Broke a small plate tonight. Slipped out of my hand, landed on the stovetop, split in half. These things happen.

The ice and snow in the alley next to the house was such a mess it took me four times to get my car up the slope and into the garage. This cold, winter, rarely appeals to me. Nature always wins though. It's hard to fight it.

In the midst of the lunacy happening, performative or not, I saw that J.D. Vance had some minor sinus surgery over the weekend. Would I be surprised if the next time I saw his grievance babyface that he looked more like Melania? No, I would not
.
That's how it's impacting me right now. Have to start taking care more of what I can control. Left Twitter a month ago and have not looked back. There are people I genuinely miss but I got fed up with with being called a pedo by some rando because I have 'works in a library' in my profile. I tried to filter and control it, but the crazy fucks have taken over. May they feed on their own shit and die.

Making noises in the Cavern. One cover coming out by the end of the month. An original, when? I do not feel another whole album coming this year, but I do not want to sit on stuff like Neil Young.

The Young Man had a dental appointment this morning. Handled it all very well while the dentist got in there and cleaned his teeth. He did not flinch or resist, but after a time his anxiety and distress became apparent, and the dentist stopped. Very brave stuff from him today. His month has more to come.

Profile

chaptal: (Default)
chaptal

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526 272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 2nd, 2026 06:59 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios